Inner South Community Health Service is launching a new computer class at the Raglan Ingles Estate in Port Melbourne on (more…)
Last year Inner South Community Health delivered care on almost 100,000 occasions. On so many occasions, the care of the staff of (more…)
White Ribbon Day is almost here, show your support to stop violence against women on the 25th November! (more…)
We need a new Coordinator for the Child Youth & Family team.
Plus other great job opportunities.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.