Great leadership role see more here
* Great Locations – opposite Sth Melb & Prahran Markets
* Generous and variuos Salary Packaging Options Available
* Close to Public Transport
* ADO once a month
Pls see current vacancies for further information
* Muiltiple Salary Packaging Options Available
* Work in either Prahran and/or South Melbourne
The Social Health and Inclusion Port (SHIP) project has been busy recruiting Port Melbourne residents to be involved in the project.
In February, a group of 10 residents completed a 4 week course in community research. The course was run by Port Phillip Community Group. Skills learnt included interviewing techniques, note-taking tips and strategies to cope with various behaviours. The Community Researchers are now using these skills to interview approximately 200 Port Melbourne residents on issues of importance in Port Melbourne. The results of the collected data will inform the development of four-year SHIP community action plan for the project.
10 Port Melbourne residents have also been recruited to join the SHIP project committee. These residents will have the opportunity to sit alongside partner agencies to steer the direction of the project as well as promoting the project to others in the community. The first meeting the residents will attend is on Monday 25th February.
For more information about this role, please view current vacancies
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.