See current vacancies for further information
* Generous Salary Packaging Options Available * ADO Once A Month
* Great Location – near Prahran Market
For further information see Current Vacancies
- Great location near Prahran Market
- Generous and Various Salary Packaging Options
- Close to Public Transport
On Saturday 23rd March, the Social Health and Inclusion Port project team attended the Port Melbourne Neighbourhood House Garden Party. It was an exciting event for the Port Melbourne community, with a range of free activities including a petting zoo, jumping castle and performances from musicians and the local theatre company to keep the crowd entertained.
The SHIP project had a stall at the event, encouraging local residents to have their say on the health and wellbeing issues that affect where they live. We had great success in surveying those who attended and also booked other people to complete surveys at a later date.
We are still looking for more people to survey about their views on how to improve health and wellbeing in Port Melbourne. If you would like to have your say and go in the draw for a chance to win a $150 Coles Grocery Card, please contact the SHIP Team on 9525 1300 or at Ship@ischs.org.au.
For more information about the SHIP project see: http://ischs.org.au/your-wellbeing/ship/.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.