For more information about this role, please view current vacancies
Do you want to work in a multidisciplinary, well established Community Health service? Do you enjoy making a positive difference to the local community?
- Flexibility of working days/hours
- Various Public-transport options available
- Chapel street on your doorstep
Pls see current vacancies for further information.
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Life/Work Balance
* Access to discounted Gym Membership
For further information see Current Vacancies
- Work within an engaged cultural environment for clients and staff
- Great Location – 500 metres from Prahran Market
- Learning and Development opportunities
OT (Mat Leave) role pls see current vacancies for further information
* Greal Location – 500 metres from Prahran Market
* Flexibility of working days/hours
* Learning & Development Opportunities
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.