For further information, please see current vacancies
ISCHS and Kidney Australia are pleased to be able to offer FREE kidney health checks. The following sessions are available:
- June 27 and 28 (Thursday and Friday) – Prahran Central shopping centre – next to the post office. Kidney health risk screening, takes up to 10 minutes, no need to book.
- July 2 (Tuesday) – Tom Hills Room, Southport site. Kidney health check, including urine testing, and general chronic disease screening, takes up to 30 minutes, book on 1800 454 363.
- July 4 and 5 (Thursday and Friday) – Mitford Street site, meeting room. Kidney health check, including urine testing, and general chronic disease screening, takes up to 30 minutes, book on 1800 454 363.
Please note – these sessions do not involve blood tests.
For further information please see current vacancies
* ADO once a month
* Great locations – Inner City
* Multiple Salary Packaging Options Available
For information about this role, please view Current Vacancies
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.