As part of Dementia Awareness Week, 16-22 September 2013, ISCHS in conjunction with Alzheimer’s Australia Vic and Stonnington Council invite you to an interactive discussion about dementia on Tuesday 24 September.
For futher information, please see current vacancies
* Great Location – 500 Metres from Prahran Market * Generous Salary Packaging
* Commitment to Professional Development
RhED would like to acknowledge and thank a number of people and organisations for donating food and/or supplies which are distributed to clients and community members.
Inkr7 Cafe, Oz Harvest and Woodfrog Cafe who donate food for the Hustling 2 Health program on a Friday night, at 10 Inkerman Street, St Kilda.
The Melbourne Magistrates’ Court provides some flexible funds for material aid for women released from prison, and
SAX Health Care and Four Seasons Condoms who donate safer sex supplies.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.