“Finding Me” is a free group for women who would like to (re)build self-esteem and increase assertiveness.
“Finding Me” will provide a safe environment for women to develop helpful strategies to for change in their lives and to feel empowered.
This group is also appropriate for women who are in, or have experienced controlling or abusive relationships.
See the flyer here for information on dates, times and how to register.
Inner South Community Health Service has contracted the Australian Electoral Commission to conduct the 2013 Board of Director elections. There are two (2) vacancies and nominations are now open. You must be an ISCHS member to nominate.
Further information will be provided at a Board Information Session on Mon 16 September from 4pm at 341 Coventry St, South Melbourne.
To RSVP for the Information Session or for more information, please contact Amanda Wilson on 03 9525 1300.
The ‘Shinining Light on Sex Workers’ Rights’ project will be launched today at 4pm at St Kilda Town Hall.
This project is the outcome of a partnership between RhED and St Kilda Legal Service, funded by the Victoria Law Foundation.
The project has worked with local street sex workers to produce a banner pen for workers and a legal information page to be inserted into the Ugly Mugs alert booklets.
Honorary Life Membership is awarded by the ISCHS Board to recognise an outstanding commitment to the purpose of ISCHS and/or a significant contribution to ISCHS.
All ISCHS members are invited to nominate someone for Life Membership.
Please fill out the Life Membership Nomination Form (available to download below) and post to PO Box 103, South Melbourne or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm, Friday 4 October, 2013.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.