In October 1993, the Prahran, Southport and St Kilda Community Health Centres amalgamated to become Inner South Community Health Service. Over the last 20 years, ISCHS has grown into a fully comprehensive primary healthcare service and this year opened its first GP clinic, further expanding the range of services available and creating a truly integrated environment for clients.
We would like to invite all members of the community to celebrate with us on this special occasion. All are welcome and the event is free.
Date: Tuesday November 12, 2013
Location: 25-27 King St (in the gardens between the two high rise buildings)
View the official invitation here
The 2013 Inner South Community Health Service (ISCHS) Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 23 October, 2013. It will run from 3-5pm and will be in the Tom Hills Room at ISCHS, 341 Coventry St, South Melbourne.
All are welcome and ISCHS members are encouraged to attend.
Light afternoon tea will be served. Interpreters and transport are available if required.
Please RSVP to Amanda Wilson on 03 8644 3347 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Wed 16 October, 2013.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.