In 1993, centres in Prahran, South Melbourne and St Kilda amalgamated to form Inner South Community Health Service. On Nov 12, 2013, staff, members, clients, the Board and the wider community came together to celebrate 20 years of service to the community. The weather was not kind, but the spirit and atmosphere was still wonderful to see. To mark the occasion, a film was produced by Ian White of eyewhite (http://eyewhite.net/eyewhite/Home.html). We thank Ian for his hard work.
For further information please see current vacancies
Great Location – near South Melbourne & Prahran Markets
Multiple Salary Packaging Options Available
Flexibility of hours/days
For further information see Current Vacancies
- Great Location
- Generous and various Salary Options available
- Close to Public Transport
For further information, please see current vacancies
* Great Location – 500 Metres from Prahran
* 3 Types of Salary Packaging Offered: meals, leasing
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.