Seeking a local resident to join the SHIP Community Committee
Training and reimbursement for your time provided
Do you live, study or work in Port Melbourne?
- Keen to contribute to the improvement of Port Melbourne
- Willing to work with a range of organisations and residents to put ideas into action
- Willing to promote SHIP activities to local residents and groups
- Able to interact with a range of people of different ages and backgrounds in a respectful manner
- Willing to undertake training provided by the SHIP project
Meetings are held every second month on a Monday for two hours (2.00pm-4.00pm) at a local venue with some preparation and reading expected prior to each meeting
Training, support, mentoring and reimbursement for participation on the Community Committee will be provided.
If interested please contact Sally Rossiter on 95251300 Mob: 0401 069 692 or at email@example.com
For more information on SHIP go to: ischs.org.au/your-wellbeing/ship
Please see current vacancies for further information.
Various positions available comprising of Social Workers, Peer Workers and OT, RPNs.
Mental Health Community Support Worker Roles (multiple roles availabe)
Coordinator – Dual Diagnosis & Mobile Health Outreach Service
Coordinator – Personal Helpers and Mentors Services
Coordinator – Alcohol & Other Drugs Central Intake & Assessment
Coordinator – Alcohol & Other Drugs Counselling & Non-Residential Withdrawal
For further information, please see current vacancies.
For further information, please see current vacancies
* Professional Development Opportunities * ADO Once A Month
* Great Locations ~ Sth Melb & Prahran Markets & near Acland St
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.