We are pleased to announce that our 2013-15 Annual and Quality of Care Report is now available. The report includes a 2015 calendar! You can view it here.
The 2014 Inner South Community Health Service Ltd Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 26 November at 3pm in the Tom Hills Room at our South Melbourne site – 341 Coventry St, South Melbourne.
Members will receive meeting papers by post or email. Please contact Amanda Wilson on 03 9525 1300 if you require further information.
You can view the ISCH Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June, 2014 here.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.