Inner South Community Health has received recognition as a MHFA Skilled Workplace for increasing mental health literacy by rolling out MHFA Courses for our employees. The gold badge is awarded to organisations that maintain a ratio of at least 20% of FTE staff with a current Mental Health First Aid Certificate and is awarded for a period of 12 months.
ISCHS is provided with a customised badge to acknowledge this wonderful achievement. This recognition is testament to the hard work by key members of our mental health team who have lead the MHFA training program across ISCHS (and to other organisations) over a period of approximately seven years.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.