Our 2014-2015 Annual and Quality of Care Report was launched at the ISCH Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 28 October.
Members will receive a hardcopy of the current Annual and Quality of Care Report via email or post. If you are interested in receiving a copy please drop in to one of our centres or call 9525 1300 to have one sent to you.
The Inner South Community Health Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2015 are now available at the link below.
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday October 28, 2015 at 3pm at the SouthPort site (341 Coventry St, South Melbourne).
The 2015 ISCH Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday October 28, 2015 at 3pm at our South Melbourne site – 341 Coventry St, South Melbourne.
You can view the invitation HERE.
If you would like to view the Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2015 before the meeting, you can do so HERE.
Please contact Amanda Wilson on 9525 1300 for any further information.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.