Voices of the South Side is an exciting new program for people who live in social or public housing in Port Melbourne and South Melbourne to become involved in creative projects and connect up to new networks and activities.
There will be a variety of projects that will involve film making, art, music, a walking tour, acting and photography. There will also be free courses for people to explore their creativity as well as developing speaking and leadership skills.
Our next “Speaking Out Course” develops confidence, speaking and communication skills in a fun and supportive environment and will be run in early February 2016. Click on https://vimeo.com/148045673 to hear and see what the program is like from some of our graduates.
Please contact Robyn on 9645 1476 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Today ISCH will launch the Decriminalise Sex Work campaign for the removal of the Victorian Sex Work Act 1994 and Sex Work Regulations 2006, saying these have created a two tiered system where sex workers face barriers to reporting violence and are subject to discrimination.
Friday 18 December, 1-2pm, Trades Hall, Carlton
Extra information can be found on our FACT SHEET
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.