Coeliac awareness week is held every year from 13-20 March.
Do you experience any of the following?
- Sore, bloated stomach or lots of gas
- Feeling tired or dizzy
- Vomiting, diarrhoea or constipation
- Weight loss
- Mouth ulcers
Worried about your health? Come and see our great team of GPs and dietitians – call 9525 1300 for an appointment.
Coeliac disease is a serious medical illness, affecting 1 in 70 of the population. However, only 20 per cent of affected Australians are diagnosed despite an increase in screening in recent years.
For more info: http://www.coeliac.org.au/caw/
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.