LET’S CELEBRATE LIVING A LIFE WITH MEANING THIS NATIONAL VOLUNTEER WEEK.
National Volunteer Week 2016 runs from 9 – 15 May.
In 2016 we continue to celebrate the theme Give Happy, Live Happy which, explores the research that shows volunteers live happier and healthier lives.
Brett Williamson, OAM, CEO Volunteering Australia, said the theme Give Happy, Live Happy celebrates that there is so much more to volunteering than simply giving your time and skills to help others.“This National Volunteer Week we say thank you to the six million Australian volunteers and celebrate that they are living healthier, happier and more meaningful lives by volunteering.
Volunteer with Inner South Community Health:
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.