Inner South has free dental appointments for children aged under 12.
Tooth decay in childhood can lead to lifelong problems for children so prevention is key to a confident smile for life.
Call Inner South on 9525 1300 for your child’s next preventative dental appointment. Low cost dental help is also available for children of Health Care Card holders.
Have you noticed anything new in our waiting rooms? Our feedback stations recently took pride of place in all Inner South sites to enable you to give feedback more easily – in any of 90 languages! We would love to hear your stories about our services: How can we help you? How can we improve? Make sure you keep an eye out for the big blue display next time you visit. Access Care Opinion there too and describe your experience at Inner South or any health service.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.