The 2015/16 Inner South Community Health Annual and Quality of Care Report is available now. The report was launched at the AGM on Wednesday 26 October and will be posted to all members in the coming weeks!
The hard copy document includes a 2017 planner. If you would like a copy, please drop into one of our centres or call 9525 1300 to have one posted to you.
Annual Report 2015-16
Quality of Care Report 2015-16
Meet the newest GP at Inner South Community Health – Dr Esther Belleli.
Dr Esther Belleli graduated from Monash University in 1998 and worked as a House Medical Officer at the Alfred and Box Hill hospitals, completing her GP training program at the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Service in Cairns in 2003. Esther holds a Diploma in Obstetrics and a Master of Public Health. Her special interests are women’s health, paediatrics, older people and travel medicine. She is passionate about general practice, and the complexity and unpredictability of looking after people in primary care from birth to the end of life.
Esther works at the South Melbourne site on Wednesday 9am – 4.30pm and Friday 9am – 1pm.
BOOK HERE or call us on 9525 1300 to make an appointment!
The Inner South Community Health Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016 are now available at the link below.
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday October 26, 2015 at 3pm at the SouthPort site (341 Coventry St, South Melbourne).
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.