Mission, Vision, Values
Health and wellbeing for all
ISCH works in partnership with people and communities to promote and improve equity, health and wellbeing, by:
- Delivering innovative, client-directed services that take into account the context of the individual and the community; and
- Championing prevention and change to address the structural reasons for health inequity.
In all aspect of our work, ISCH upholds the following values:
Valuing everyone and facilitating their inclusion and participation.
Working with people to build their attributes, capabilities and capacity to manage their lives.
Ensuring all achieve equitable health and wellbeing outcomes, regardless of life circumstance and economic status.
- Social Justice and Human Rights
Respecting and promoting the dignity of all individuals and advocating to ensure equality of opportunity to a just and fair life.
Making our ways of working open, honest and transparent and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Learning and Evolving
Consciously learning from and improving our work to achieve our vision.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.