Are you looking for a career in the community health sector?
Are you interested in working with people from diverse backgrounds?
Do you want to work in a supportive environment that encourages professional development and provides generous salary packaging benefits?
If so, you should consider joining us at Inner South Community Health.
Inner South’s staff thrives on the opportunity to make a real difference in the local community by delivering services that address the underlying causes of poor health and wellbeing, not just the presenting issues.
Our work covers a wide range of health promotion, prevention, early intervention and treatment services, and features multi-disciplinary team care.
Inner South is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to ensuring that staff selection procedures are fair to all applicants regardless of their sex, race, marital status, sexual orientation religious/political affiliation, disability, or any other matter covered by the Equal Opportunity Act. We believe that our workforce should be a reflection of the diverse community that we represent here at Inner South.
All of our roles offer an excellent working environment including:
- a highly engaged work culture
- a strong commitment to professional development
- excellent salary packaging options
- flexible work arrangements
- a wide range of wellness activities
- great office locations in the café precincts of South Melbourne, Prahran and St Kilda.
Explore the following links to find out more about employment and volunteer opportunities.
View the ISCH LinkedIn page for information on Current Vacancies and working with us!
For more information, you can contact us by telephone on 9525 1300 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.