Now that we are well and truly over the Christmas and New Year period our high rise sites are down to business with their excursion and outings. If you are a resident in one of our older persons high rise towers then speak to your case manager for information on the next big day out ! Whether it’s the other side of town or a day up in the country it’s great fun to explore the sights and sounds away from your own home.
We hope to see you on board.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.