Would you like to help create a healthy and inclusive community?
Please consider making a donation to us.
Your kind donation will help us to grow and improve our health and wellbeing services for those who need them most in the local community. Every donation is important.
How are donations used?
Donations are used to fund projects and provide services for people living in the inner south area of Melbourne, particularly those who are socially and economically disadvantaged and most in need of assistance. This includes homeless people with mental health issues, isolated public housing tenants, low income parents with limited support and young people.
The types of activities that are developed with money raised from donations include mental health outings and camps, activities and outings with Indigenous adults and young people, and psycho-social and therapeutic groups to name a few.
You can make a donation in the following ways:
- online donation
Use our secure online donation form to make a once only or recurring donation.
- by mail
Print the donation form and send it to us by mail with a cheque, money order or credit card details.
Leaving a bequest in your will is another way you can help us to continue our much needed services. Find out more about making a bequest.
Please click here to make a donation.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.