Become a member and stay up to date!
Our members stay up to date with all the latest news and information about our services, programs and events. They also have the opportunity to participate in service planning and decision making.
BECOMING A MEMBER IS EASY AND IT’S FREE.
Simply download and fill in the form using the link below and send it to: The Secretary, PO Box 103, South Melbourne, 3205. You can also drop into any of our sites, fill in the form and hand it to reception. Click here to find out where our sites are located.
To become a member, you must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Live in the area served by ISCH
- Work in the area served by ISCH
- Be enrolled as a student in the area served by ISCH
- Be a client of ISCH
- Be a carer of an eligible member or client of ISCH
Download: Membership Form
We currently have 238 members (at March 2016).
What do members receive?
Members receive the following:
- It’s Happening – our twice yearly publication containing information on programs and events
- ISCH Newssheet – our twice yearly newsletter
- an invitation to attend the ISCH Annual General Meeting held each year in October/November
- invitations to informative health events
- our Annual Report and Quality of Care Report
- the right to vote in elections for the Board of Directors
- eligibility to stand for election to the Board of Directors after a minimum of 12 months as a member.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.