About Case Management Services
Our experienced Case Managers include social workers and other health professionals.
Case Management aims to enhance your choices and improve your health and social outcomes. Following a comprehensive assessment, we develop a care plan based on your personal goals. Various support services are organised to meet your needs and maximise optimal independence. These can include linking you into services such as social, health, housing, financial support, home care and others.
Case Management services are offered in your home or at our sites in St Kilda, Prahran and South Melbourne.
These services are available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and are free of charge.
Who can use General Case Management services?
Adults under 65 years old who have complex needs and / or who have a disability.
What is Insecure Housing Case Management?
Insecure Housing Case Management provides support to people who currently are at risk of becoming homeless or living in temporary housing. We can support you to access housing, health, financial and social supports.
Who can use Insecure Housing Case Management services?
People 65 years of age and over (and people 50 years of age and over of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background) and their carers.
For further information, please:
- Telephone our Intake and Referral team: 9525 1300 or
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.