Men's Responsibility Group
What is the Men’s Responsibility Group?
The Men’s Responsibility Group is for men who want to learn how to act calmly, rationally and peacefully and stop using aggressive behaviour towards others.
The group is run by two experienced family violence counsellors (a man and a woman). The program lasts for 18 weeks and is for up to 15 men at a time.
In the group you can think about how to stop using angry and threatening behaviour at home, listen and learn from other men in similar situations and have the chance to try better ways of dealing with anger. Our goal is for you to learn and use respectful ways of living and dealing with problems more calmly at home.
Who can come to the group?
Men living in the local area can come to the group.
Where is the group run?
The group runs in the following location:
- St Kilda
When does the group run?
The group runs on Tuesday evenings at 7pm for two 16 week cycles a year.
How much does the group cost?
A small fee applies which is discounted for those not working.
To learn more please telephone:
OR email email@example.com
Full details about this group can be found in It’s Happening.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.