Anxiety and Depression Support Group
What is the Anxiety and Depression Support Group?
Do you sometimes feel you are the only one who is not coping? Well, you’re not. Many people have moments when they doubt themselves or don’t feel confident in their day to day activities.
Having the opportunity to talk with others in the same boat can be helpful.
We run anxiety and depression support groups where 8 to 10 people can meet at one of our centres. The group is hands on with lots of activities, and we provide you with ideas and information that you can use in your everyday life. The group is run by two of our experienced staff.
Who can come to the group?
People living locally who need help with anxiety and depression problems can come to the group.
Where is the group run?
The group is run at the following locations:
- Port Melbourne
- South Melbourne
- St Kilda
When does the group run?
The group runs twice a year.
How much does the group cost?
A small fee applies which is discounted for those not working.
To learn more please telephone:
South Melbourne 9690 9144
St Kilda 9534 0981
Prahran 9525 1300
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details about this group can be found in It’s Happening.
If you are in crisis or need help now, please call Life Line 13 11 14 or for more information on depression and anxiety visit Beyond Blue.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.