Diabetes Support Group
What is the Diabetes Support Group?
The Diabetes Support Group is for people living with diabetes, their carers, family and friends. The group provides an opportunity to:
- meet new people
- share experiences with others
- increase knowledge about living a healthy life with diabetes
- have a say in the services we provide for people with diabetes.
Guest speakers regularly attend to provide the most up to date information about living with diabetes.
Who can come to the group?
The group is for all adults with type 1 or type 2 diabetes and their carers. Priority is given to people living or working in the cities of Port Phillip or Stonnington
Where is the group run?
The group is run at 18 Mitford St, St Kilda.
When does the group run?
The group runs on the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 1.30 to 3pm.
How much does the group cost?
A gold coin donation is welcome.
To learn more please telephone 9534 0981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details about this group can be found in It’s Happening.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.