Best Foot Forward Workshop
What is the Best Foot Forward Workshop?
Would you like to learn how to simply and safely look after your feet at home? The Best Foot Forward Workshop is a shoes off workshop in which you will learn:
- simple nail care
- how to avoid corns and calluses
- how to bend gently to reach your feet.
You will be given a foot file to use in the workshop and take home afterwards.
Who can come to the group?
The group is for people who are interested in learning to care for their own feet.
Where is the group run?
The group is run at the following locations:
- St Kilda
- South Melbourne.
When does the group run?
The group runs monthly and alternates between 3 of our centres.
How much does the group cost?
The cost for the group is $6 (includes $4 foot file).
To learn more please telephone:
South Melbourne 9690 9144
St Kilda 9534 0981
Prahran 9525 1300
OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details about this group can be found in It’s Happening.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.