Doctors - Bulk Billing GP Clinic
Inner South provides GP services from centrally located and modern clinics in Prahran and South Melbourne. Bulk billing is available.
Our doctors work within the communities local to our clinics, providing advice and medical services to individuals, families, workplaces and community organisations.
Inner South clinics are conveniently co-located with a range of other health services.
We welcome everybody.
Your GP comes with a full suite of services located in the one place. Our services include:
- Family Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Shared Care during pregnancy
- Men’s Health
- Opiate Replacement Therapy
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Aged Care
- Mental Health
- Allied Health for eligible patients
- Health Assessments
- Skin checks
- Shared care during pregnancy
Prahran – 240 Malvern Road
Our Prahran clinic is located just a short walk from Chapel Street.
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm. Tuesdays to 8pm.
Appointments can be booked below or by calling 9525 1300 and speaking to our friendly reception staff. If you have not seen one of our GPs before, call for your first appointment (you can’t book on-line for your first visit).
Prahran Bookings – 240 Malvern Road
South Melbourne Bookings – 341 Coventry Street
If you experience difficulty with the online bookings, please call 9525 1300 and speak to our friendly reception staff to arrange your appointment.
For after hours care please call our GP locum service 13 74 25.
In case of emergency please always call 000.
Bulk billing available to Medicare card holders.
For non Medicare card holders, the following charges apply:
Short Consultation (up to 20 minutes) – $75
Medium Consultation (between 20+ minutes) – $105
Additional charges apply if a procedure is required.
Appointments after 5pm may incur an out of pocket cost.
Healthcare & DVA card holders, ATSI people, refugee & asylum seekers & children under the age of 16 will be bulk billed at all times.
Please be advised that cancellations require 24 hours notice.
Management of health information
Your medical records are confidential documents. Our policy is to maintain the security of information at all times. Our reception staff can provide you with our privacy information sheet.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.