Drugs & Alcohol
Are you looking for support for your drug use?
If you live in the Bayside Region your Alcohol and other Drug (AOD) Intake and Assessment Service is operated by Inner South Community Health and is called Bayside Alcohol and Other Drug Service (BAODS).
BAODS provides information and support to you, your family and services providers in the Cities of Stonnington, Port Phillip, Glen Eira, Kingston and Bayside.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible to receive intake, screening, assessment and referral through BAODS if you are 16 years or over. Screening and assessments are done via telephone or face-to-face (as required).
For referrals and intake please contact:
P: 9690 9778 or 1800 229 263
(Monday – Friday 9am-5pm)
Or contact Inner South directly at 9525 1300
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.