can we help with family planning?
Sexual and reproductive health is very important to our overall health and wellbeing. Our Doctor can help women with all aspects of the sexual and reproductive health including contraception, pregnancy choices for those unsure whether to continue with an unplanned pregnancy and referral to other services for expert care.
We understand that it can be very difficult to talk to someone about these private and personal issues, but we want to assure you that our nurse knows this, and is here to help you confidentially. No problem too big or too small.
We can help you with information and advice about which type of contraception is right for you. We know that one size does not fit all. Each works in a different way and we can help you find something that works for you and your lifestyle.
If you are pregnant and not sure whether you want to continue the pregnancy, we can help you in a discreet and confidential way, and tell you about the various options you have and how to access further support.
Where is the service offered?
The service is for offered at the following locations:
- South Melbourne
When is the service available?
The service is available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
How much does the service cost?
The service is free of charge.
To learn more please telephone:
Or email email@example.com
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.