Fees at ISCH vary according to the service you receive and in some cases, your level of income.
If you require further information, please CONTACT US
Bulk billing available to Medicare card holders.
For non Medicare card holders, the following charges apply:
Short Consultation (up to 20 minutes) – $75
Medium Consultation (between 20+ minutes) – $105
Additional charges apply if a procedure is required.
Appointments after 5pm may incur an out of pocket cost.
Healthcare & DVA card holders, ATSI people, refugee & asylum seekers & children under the age of 16 will be bulk billed at all times.
Please be advised that cancellations require 24 hours notice.
Allied Health (including children) – Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics
Low Income – $10 (free for children)
Medium Income – $15
High Income – $90 per hour or $45 for 30 minutes.
You can view income range information HERE
- $27.50 – $110.00 for general dental treatment course of care for Entitlement Card Holders (Health Care Card/Pensioner Concession Card)
- $27.50 for an emergency (pain relief) appointment
- $133.00 fee for full set of dentures; $66.50 for half set of dentures
There is no charge for:
- children up to 12 years of age
- children 12-18 years of pension card holders
- Fees may be waived for people experiencing financial difficulties
Counselling, Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Case Management
Free for eligible clients.
Our full Fees Procedure is available on request.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.