How can we help with counselling?
If you are stressed, feeling anxious or suffering from grief, loss or relationship problems, you may want to come and talk with one of our counsellors. We have a small team of dedicated counsellors who are able to help with short term counselling, emotional support, referral to other services and practical assistance.
Who can use the service?
Men and women of all ages living in the cities of Stonnington and Port Phillip can use this service.
Where is the service offered?
The service is offered at the following locations:
- South Melbourne
- St Kilda
When is the service available?
The service is available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
How much does the service cost?
The service is free of charge for many, please call to learn more.
For further information please telephone:
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.