How can we help with mental health and counselling?
At times, it is common to experience difficulties and uncertainty, finding someone who you can talk to can help. Lots of people have taken that first step to getting help and have never looked back. You can do it too.
Clients have told us how much better they feel after they have met with one of our counsellors. They have said they feel better by:
- talking about feelings and thoughts with another person
- finding new ways of thinking about problems
- finding solutions to their own problems
- feeling stronger
- learning new tricks like how to relax more and deal with stress
- feeling more confident in everyday things
- understanding how past experiences affect your life now
- getting practical advice and assistance with forms, documents and other important matters.
Our team can help you and your family with:
- general matters like anxiety, relationship problems and challenges
- family issues affecting one person or all of the family
- financial, money, credit and debt problems
- gambling problems.
Who can use the service?
Men and women of all ages living in the cities of Port Phillip and Stonnington can use the service.
Where is the service offered?
The service is offered at the following locations:
- Port Melbourne
- South Melbourne
- St Kilda
When is the service available?
The service is available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
How much does the service cost?
The service is free of charge.
Contact Intake and Referral on: 9525 1300
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.