Housing & Homelessness
Our experienced staff include social workers and other health professionals who work with people in all types of housing, including people who are homeless.
About these services
These services are available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and are free of charge.
Telephone our Intake and Referral team: 9525 1300 or email email@example.com
Older Person’s High Rise Program
Our team provides support to older residents to improve their health and retain independence, at the following public housing high rise estates:
- Union St, Prahran
- Inkerman St, St Kilda
- King St, Prahran
- Victoria Ave, Albert Park
People Who Are Homeless – Outreach Services
The Community Connections Team consists of trained and experienced outreach workers who work with people who are homeless by:
- Working with you in your own environment.
- Helping you link to other supports and services.
- Helping you apply for or maintain housing.
- Support you with health and family problems.
People Living With HIV
Our Housing Plus program provides support to people who are living with HIV and are homeless (or at risk of homelessness). We support you to access stable accommodation by providing information, short term support and referral.
*Please note that we are unable arrange crisis / emergency accommodation.
Please call 9525 1300 and ask for the Intake Worker
Or go to the Contact Us page and email an enquiry.
Supported Residential Services
Our team provides support and services to people who live in pension-level Supported Residential Service facilities (SRS), including:
- Support, information, links and referrals to other services
- Recreation and activities including social outings and exercise groups
- Podiatry and physiotherapy services
- Management of government funds to help improve the physical facilities in each SRS
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.