Do you, or does someone you know, experience challenges in everyday life due to a major mental health condition?
If you are between the ages of 16-64 years old and have a mental health condition you may be eligible for Mental Health Case Management. Inner South Community Health- Mental Health Case Management service can provide you with psychosocial rehabilitation support in the community. The core focus is to assist you to learn or re-learn skills and confidence for independent living better cope with and manage your mental illness and support you to achieve a healthy, functional life.
Inner South Mental Health Case Managers are located at the following sites:
- South Melbourne
Am I eligible?
NEAMI National provides the Intake for Inner South Mental Health Case Management and can determine your eligibility.
NEAMI will screen for:
- Eligibility to receive support
- Provide screening information to support services – with your consent – to avoid people having to repeat their information
- Follow up referrals to make sure you are getting access to the services you need
- Provide self-management information and follow-up contact with you on the needs register
- Provide general mental health information and facilitate referrals to other services as needed
- Convene Regional Bed-Based Selection Panel for Youth/Adult Residential Rehabilitation and Supported Accommodation Services
- Ensure that the transfer of information to support providers is only undertaken with a your consent
The waiting list is serviced by NEAMI.
The catchment area for this service includes City of Bayside, City of Glen Eira, City of Kingston, City of Port Phillip and City of Stonnington.
If you would like to access Mental Health Case Management please contact:
NEAMI Central Intake
1300 379 462
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (Closed Public Holidays)
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.