Print Friendly

My Aged Care

Inner South Community Health (ISCH) is a registered provider with My Aged Care.

My Aged Care was introduced in Victoria on August 1, 2016. My Aged Care aims to make it easier for older people, their families, and carers to access information on ageing and aged care, have their needs assessed and be supported to find and access services.

Am I Eligible?

My Aged Care is available for the following groups:

  • People aged 65 years and over;
  • People who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and are aged 50 years and over;
  • People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and are aged 50 and over.

What can ISCH offer me?

ISCH will offer the following services under My Aged Care:

  • Allied Health – dietetics, podiatry, physiotherapy, occupational therapy
  • Nursing – support to manage your health
  • Exercise Groups (Social Support Groups)
  • Specialised Support services if you are 50 and over and homeless or at risk of homelessness or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander

And older people can still access our other services including:

  • Dental
  • General Practice
  • Counselling
  • Alcohol and Other Drug

What Changes?

If you currently receive services at ISCH, nothing changes.

For Allied Health, Nursing, Dental, GP, Counselling, Alcohol and Other Drug

Please call us on 9525 1300 and speak to our Intake & Referral Team.

For all other services

Please call 9525 1300 and we can help you through the process. Or, you can call the My Aged Care Contact Centre on 1800 200 422. The Contact Centre will take you through a screening process and then indicate the services you need.

Make sure you tell the My Aged Care Contact Centre that you would like to receive your services at Inner South Community Health.

A referral will be sent to us and we will call you to make an appointment.

If you would like to learn more about the My Aged Care system, please visit the website HERE.

Website by Hootville Communications
ISCH Website