The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the new way of providing support for Australians with disability, their families and carers.
The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65, with a permanent and significant disability, with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live an ordinary life.
The NDIS supports people with disability to build skills and capability so they can participate in the community and employment.
NDIS Access Checklist – Will I be eligible?
ISCH is preparing for the introduction of the NDIS and will keep you informed about the ways in which we can support you and your family through the process.
If you require supports in the meantime, please see our full range of services and contact us on 9525 1300 to make an appointment.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.