Community Health Nursing
Our fully qualified, experienced Community Health Nurses will help you with:
- Treatment / monitoring of chronic diseases and other illnesses
- Education and support in the maintenance of good health
- Support to improve your capacity to self manage your health condition/s
- Planning and organising your care and support
- Referral to other services you may need
Who can use this service?
Adults aged 65 years old and over (or 50 years old and over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders) and their carers
Where is this service offered?
Nursing services are offered in your home or at our sites in:
- St Kilda
- South Melbourne
For further information please
- Telephone our Intake and Referral team: 9525 1300 or
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.