What is podiatry?
Podiatrists can diagnose, treat and prevent problems with your feet and lower legs. Our podiatrists can help you with many different problems including:
- skin and nail disorders
- corns, calluses, bunions and sore feet
- toenail problems
- flat feet
- children’s feet
- diabetes foot checks
- poor circulation
- advice on shoes and foot care
- insole and orthotic prescription
We believe very strongly in the importance of helping you to learn how to look after your feet to keep your feet and legs healthy. We can also show you what to do and where you can get assistance if problems do arise.
Where and when is the service offered?
The service is offered at the following locations:
- 18 Mitford Street, St Kilda
- 240 Malvern Road, Prahran
- 341 Coventry Street, South Melbourne.
The service is available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
How much does the service cost?
The cost for the service depends on your income level:
- low income including pensioners and Heath Care Card holders – $10 per consultation
- medium income – from $15 per consultation
- high income – $90 per hour.
To learn more please telephone: 9525 1300 OR email email@example.com
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.