RhED is a service for the sex industry in Victoria. The service operates from 10 Inkerman Street, St Kilda and provides site based and outreach services in collaboration with relevant programs and agencies.
RhED is committed to respecting and reflecting the needs of the sex industry, and actively promoting the rights of sex workers.
RhED is staffed by current and/or former sex workers and other professionals.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.