At Inner South Community Health Service, we continually think about the way we deliver services and reflect on the changing needs of our community. Here’s where you’ll find a treasure trove of brochures, reports, newsletters and position papers that tell you all about what we do, how we do it, what we know (our research) and what we think (our submissions).
Until now, most of our work has been distributed in print. In the near future, we’ll start to look at new ways of communicating this type of information, for example, an email newsletter.
If you’d like to join a mailing list for this future publication, please use the sign up form below.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.