Annual & Quality of Care Reports
Our 2015-2016 Annual and Quality of Care Reports can be viewed below.
Members will receive a hardcopy of the current Annual and Quality of Care Report at the AGM or via email or post. If you are interested in receiving a copy please drop in to one of our centres or call 9525 1300 to have one sent to you.
Quality of Care Report 2015-16
Previous Annual and Quality of Care Reports
The Annual Report includes information about our governance, strategic direction, services and finances. A calendar for the following year is also included.
The Quality of Care Report outlines how our services look after the local community, partnerships with different community groups, the quality and standards of services and how we make sure people have access to services.
Annual Report 2014-15
Quality of Care Report 2014-15
Annual and Quality of Care Report 2013-14
Annual and Quality of Care Report 2012 – 2013
Annual & Quality of Care Report 2011–12
Annual Report 2010 – 2011
Quality of Care Report 2010 – 2011
Annual Report 2009 – 2010
Quality of Care Report 2009 – 2010
Annual Report 2008 – 2009
Quality of Care Report 2008 – 2009
Annual Report 2007 – 2008
Quality of Care Report 2007 – 2008
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.