Here are some of our recent media releases:
For all media enquiries please contact:
Phone 9525 1300
Inner South Community Health Service can provide journalists with expert comment on:
- the impacts of social exclusion and economic disadvantage on an individual’s and a community’s wellbeing
- the relationship between housing, homelessness and health – how a person’s housing (or lack of it) affects their health and vice versa
- local initiatives to ‘close the gap’ on indigenous health
- public dental services
- mental health, drug and alcohol issues
- family violence
- community programs that divert people from hospital emergency departments
- how national reforms to the health system are affecting Victorian community health services.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.