In 2009 we asked 736 of our clients to participate in a survey. We wanted to know about the health experiences and the challenges people faced whilst living in the Melbourne cities of Port Philip and Stonnington.
Parts of these cities have become considerably gentrified in recent years and sections of the population are now much wealthier than they used to be. At Inner South Community Health Service we work with people living in these communities that are the least affluent and who experience the most disadvantage. The aim of the client survey was to help us understand the health experiences of the most vulnerable people in our local communities.
Use the links below to download the full survey and an overview of the results.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.