At Inner South Community Health Service, you’re not just a number. We value our consumers and it’s important that you know what you can expect of us. The information in this section of our website gives you an insight into how we treat your private information, what your rights and responsibilities are, and how you can provide us with feedback.
Accessing Your Information
Your Rights & Responsibilities
Coordinating Your Care
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.