Communities That Care Stonnington
Communities That Care (CTC) Stonnington is a new partnership, working to support the health and wellbeing of children and young people in Stonnington. Our vision is to create a healthy, connected and inclusive community that is safe and supportive for all children and young people.
CTC Stonnington is part of a national movement of communities, all striving to support the healthy development of children and young people, by working through a process that uses an early intervention and prevention framework to help us to understand the needs of children and young people, identify and set priorities, and implement effective evidence-based strategies to address those priorities.
Our local partnership includes schools, community organisations, local government, health services, police, sports clubs, community groups and many more. We are supported by Communities That Care Ltd, a not-for-profit organisation led by John Toumbourou, Professor and Chair in Health Psychology, Deakin University.
CTC Stonnington Partners
Inner South Community Health, City of Stonnington, Headspace, Odyssey House, DHHS Prahran Community Renewal, Victoria Police, Victoria Police: Proactive Unit, Rotary Club of Prahran, Launch Housing , Education Engagement Partnership, Inner Eastern Local learning & Employment Network (IELLEN), Southern Melbourne Primary Care Partnership, Connections, TRY Services, Melbourne Polytechnic, Toorak Prahran Cricket Club, Prahran Assumption Football Club, Prahran Junior Football Club, Prahran Community Learning Centre (PCLC), Windsor Primary School, South Yarra Primary School, St Kevin’s College, Presentation College Windsor and Communities That Care Ltd.
To find out more about CTC Stonnington contact Amie Milkins, CTC Stonnington Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Comunities That Care model visit www.communitiesthatcare.org.au.
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.