SHIP Vision: Health and wellbeing for all
SHIP Mission: Local residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne Community
ISCHS is delighted to be working alongside the following fantastic partners on the SHIP initiative:
- Port Melbourne Residents: as Community Committee members, Community Researchers, and in many other ways, local people are the driving force behind the SHIP initiative
- City of Port Phillip: www.portphillip.vic.gov.au
- Department of Human Services, South Melbourne Housing Office: www.dhs.vic.gov.au
- Port Melbourne Neighbourhood Centre: community based, not-for-profit organisation where people come together to realise their goals through groups, projects and courses www.pmnc.org.au
- Port Melbourne Primary School: www.portmelb.vic.edu.au
- Port Phillip Community Group: works across the City of Port Phillip and surrounding areas, using a community development approach to build and support and inclusive community www.ppcg.org.au
- St. Kilda Youth Service (SKYS): helping create a community where all young people are recognised and supported to achieve their full potential www.skys.org.au
- SouthPort Community Housing Group: helps people on low incomes and youth to find affordable housing www.spchg.org.au
- SouthPort Day Links community based, not-for-profit organisation which utilises the skills and enthusiasm of volunteers to provide services aimed at keeping people in touch with their community www.spdl.org.au
- SouthPort Uniting Care: community service arm of the SouthPort Uniting Church, providing a range of community outreach and suppport programs www.southportunitng.org.au
- Community Directory Support socially inclusive cafes & organisations in our local area, using the ISCH ‘Welcome’ directory
- Check out ISCH on LinkedIn Visit the ISCH LinkedIn page for updates on current vacancies and information about working with us!
- Trauma and Homelessness Initiative ISCH has been involved in some very important work around trauma and homelessness. Read about it here.
- SHIP Social Health & Inclusion Port (SHIP) Residents and organisations working together to create a healthy and inclusive Port Melbourne community.
- Case Management Learn more about how our skilled team of case managers can assist you.
- Housing and Homeless Supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness is a focus of our services.
- Group Work View our Group Work page for a group program that might be right for you.